Ah, Pennsic. Two weeks of luxury camping with 11,000 of your closest friends. My first Pennsic was in 2003, and I’ve been to all of them since then except Pennsic 2005. Which means I’ve now been to… (drumroll please…) a lot.
While other people take pictures at Pennsic, I journal. I journal a lot. Generally at least 1,000 words a day. And then I post them, so that everyone can live vicariously through me until next year. So, without further ado, the Pennsic diaries!
- Pennsic 32 (2003): My First Pennsic
- Pennsic 33 (2004): A newbie bard goes to Pennsic
- Pennsic 34 (2005): Skipped to travel in Europe
- Pennsic 35 (2006): The Pennsic of an amateur bard and shameless flirt
- Pennsic 36 (2007): The Pocket Bard Goes to Pennsic
- Pennsic 37 (2008): Further Adventures of the Pocket Bard
- Pennsic 38 (2009): The Pocket Bard is Stung by Irony
- Pennsic 39 (2010): The Pocket Bard Gets Owned
- Pennsic 40 (2011): The Pocket Bard Takes the Stage
- Pennsic 41 (2012): The Pocket Bard Goes Green
- Pennsic 42 (2013): The Pocket Bard is Crowned with Martyrdom – Yay!
- Pennsic 43 (2014): Skipped to save money for my wedding